This is how it’s done, people. Check out the display from the recent Brazil Comic-Con. GODZILLA: REI DO MONSTROS. I love it.

We also have the announcement from ToHo that the final installment of their animated Godzilla trilogy is due out next month, to be entitled GODZILLA: THE PLANET EATER. Oh, to have them do a one-night-only showing in theaters here in the US! Come on, Fathom Events, get on it, whydoncha? (Not likely to happen, thanks to Netflix, the new bane of my existence. People for whom Netlfix *does* provide service—and I realize that’s 99% of you reading this article—can watch the new anime epic on January 9th of the new year. The other 1% of us have to wait until whenever it gets released on DVD or we can buy a bootleg copy.)

Damn it looks sweet.

GODZILLA: THE PLANET EATER will conclude the storyline started in GODZILLA: PLANET OF THE MONSTERS and continued in GODZILLA: CITY ON THE EDGE OF BATTLE. I look forward to the day somebody puts all three movies on a disc and that disc finds its way into my grubby little hands. Somebody out there is all techy and can do it. You wanna help a brother out?